5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bundled Map Packs for Fantasy Grounds from GTW

Hi Guys - I've recently been getting more involved in FG, I bought a license and just played in my first VTT FG game this evening. The Fantasy Grounds College has been doing great things inc. helping me to learn how FG works and become a DM. As a result of understanding how my maps work in FG, I put together these special bundle packs that use small versions of my larger maps and are under 600kb each to prevent lag while still allowing atmospheric landscapes in your games.

There are two, each with a variety of 10 maps, one pack is for Fantasy and one is for Sci-fi themes.
    If you need some maps, please check them out: they've been tested in FG by myself, Laerun, Rob2e and numerous others and work perfectly. they're also inexpensive.

https://gametilewarehouse.wixsite.co...gital-map-pack
    https://gametilewarehouse.wixsite.co...ntasy-map-pack

promo fg fantasypack.jpg
    promo fg scifipack.jpg

I will be putting together a new arrangement of maps soon, though this one will be a bit different. Thanks to Laerun of Fantasy Grounds College I now understand how do to modules, and place a selection of meanders into a list with a table that will randomly select a map using a die roll. I have also learned about the pin/link function to help locate the maps quickly. So hopefully I can get a new set together that uses a more focused set of terrain and mini adventure seeds that directly patches into FG. Hopefully I can bring this out soon.

Looking really good Kris!

Will there be a discount/bundle of the FG products for KS backers who already have these maps? I've already put some of the maps into my own FG modules, but would much rather save some time if the additional cost isn't that much...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes I will try to configure that - also have to discuss it with Smiteworks if they pick my bundle packs or meanders up as a product in their line - currently in discussion about this.

Here's a sneak peek at what has evolved over the last 48 hours....

This is Venmire Woods, an upcoming module for FG featuring 22 forest-based meander maps, a random map roll table, and a map select panel whereby you can simply click the map you want and acknowledgments to thank you all for your help in making this possible.

teaser.jpg

Also - I have just signed a contract with Smiteworks. The module is currently under review - but should be released soon.

GTW is now one step closer to releasing an official product with Smiteworks LLC, for the Fantasy Grounds VTT through their stores and through Steam. My first map pack designed for FG uses a selection of 22 smaller Forest-based Meander versions combined with a random map roll table and pinned map selection panel to help DM's roll a random map or quickly navigate to the one they need using a visual panel. The smaller 1350x900 Meanders are less than 1mb in size and have the advantage of working within the limitations of FG without causing slow-down or lag. 'Venmire Woods' is now awaiting a Steam review from Valve to see if it passes into stores. Fingers crossed!

Venmire Woods Module Screenshot.jpg
    Venmire Woods Product Graphic Large.jpg

That looks awesome, gtw! Good luck, and I look forward to picking it up.

After discussing with you on Facebook the other day regarding the FG Meanders....consider me a future buyer.

Thanks Mike and all Apparently there was an issue with communication and it was never submitted to Steam, so we've been waiting for something that wasn't going to - but hopefully that's been fixed and it will appear soon.

Just want to let everyone know that I've made some new featured maps specifically for Fantasy Grounds )Sci-fi extensions) and have put these on my gametilewarehouse.com store.
    Meanders: Digital Skins are giant 50x23"spaceship designs with slots for your small-sized meanders so you can build enormous spaceships in space or planet-side.

This means you can use the 100+ Sci-fi maps I have made to slot up to 20 Small Size Meanders into the pre-sized compartments on this enormous Sci-fi Galactic Super-Cruiser to customize your own ship layouts - make it weapons heavy, a cargo shop or commerce cruiser, its up to you. Displayed on a massive 50x21" template with a starry galaxy or planet below [with grid and no grid - these space-based behemoths are the perfect accompaniment to your Sci-fi Meanders maps to enhance your favourite sci-fi game including starfinder, starwars, and many others

elkan with pins.jpg

In addition I've started making videos that show you how to place them and then how to resize them and make them into a pinned map in FG so you can navigate from room to room and bring up the map you need. Just check the VLog section on the site for instructions.

Check out some of the new flag banners now on GTW's site, great for digital gaming, use them for for putting on character sheets
    props such as envelopes, scrolls, map markers for regions of control etc, as decor and as a token for the party in a large world map. Many more to come soon.

faction badge promo 900x700.jpg

Thread Information