STAR TREK 2d20

Already Own the Books

Hello,

I'm new to this. I already own the Starfinder Rullebook/Alien Archive physical books and have been using Roll20. I stumbled upon this website and was hoping to use it. Do I really need to purchase the whole thing all over again just through fantasy grounds to play? Or is there a cheaper option. I don't want to shell out $100 again. Thank you!

Out on the store page you can elect to link your FG account to your Paizo account. When you do this, you earn a discount - I am not sure how much of one, but probably at least $10 per product.

A bit more visually friendly...

You get a discount if you own the PDFs of the product - not the physical book. This is a price set by Paizo. If you don't already own the PDF you get that as part of the product purchase.

@Calibur56 - the minimum you will need to play Starfinder in Fantasy Grounds is the "ruleset and core rules" - which is the FG ruleset structure to play and the whole core rulebook data. You don't *need* the Alien Archive - you can always enter the creature data manually if you wish.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Question, forgive me if this was covered elsewhere, but if you get the subscription for the adventures with the free pdf is there then a discount to the adventure here in FG?

Yes. When you place the FG product into your cart you will see the discount below your list of items. However you must first synchronize your Paizo account. And I believe you have to reaychronize if you buy something different at Paizo.

Thread Information