5E Character Create Playlist

LFG: returning player from many years ago

Hello, I am coming back to D&D after many years. Last time I played was around 1986 or so. I am looking for a group that is willing to bring me along until I get up to speed. But I am a pretty quick learner and I have the basic concepts down. Thinking I would like to roll a druid healer. I am available 1 or 2 nights a week. from 8-11PM CST give or take...

I have a discord and mumble account. i also have a FG client downloaded though I am still learning how to use it

Message me if there is an opening.

Thanks all.
    Last edited by xcaliber501; February 17th, 2018 at 07:10.

Welcome to FG xcaliber501!!!!

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

West Virginia (not the redneckish part), USA
    PM me, I have a RoT game going every other tuesday (27th is the next game) and sounds like you may be a good fit. Character is a Cleric 10 is built and ready. Had a guy drop out.
    No matter where you go, there you are !!
    Ultimate License

Would you be intrested in a Thursday night game? We play 8-12 MST weekly and are starting a new ToA game after the party wipe we had last week in storm kings thunder. We have plenty of experience and I will be willing to help teach you the roaps on how to make fantasy grounds work for you

Quote Originally Posted by yawgomoth View Post
    Would you be intrested in a Thursday night game? We play 8-12 MST weekly and are starting a new ToA game after the party wipe we had last week in storm kings thunder. We have plenty of experience and I will be willing to help teach you the roaps on how to make fantasy grounds work for you
    Hey yawgomoth, Your group does sound like a good fit for me. Unfortunately you run just a little to late for me. I need to be at work at 6am the next morning so the latest I can go would be around 11PM CST or 10PM your time with perhaps an additional 30 minutes in order to wrap any action currently in process. If you ran on the weekends then I could go later. Thanks for the invite though.

Hello xcaliber501. I adventure with a group from 8 or 9 to midnight eastern time on Wednesdays, this week will be session 190. There are a core of five players (including DM and myself) from your exact generation who understand the valuable time an adult has to spend to RPG during the week. Our DM uses a home brew 1st ed AD&D rule set. Let me know if you'd like an introduction with our DM.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hello xcaliber501. I adventure with a group from 8 or 9 to midnight eastern time on Wednesdays, this week will be session 190. There are a core of five players (including DM and myself) from your exact generation who understand the valuable time an adult has to spend to RPG during the week. Our DM uses a home brew 1st ed AD&D rule set. Let me know if you'd like an introduction with our DM.
    PM sent

I'm running a one shot, A Night of Masks and Monsters, on 3/22 at 6pm, that has a few openings:

PCs still available:

Javan, Race: Tiefling, Class: Nature Domain Cleric, Background-Acolyte, Male, Alignment: NG
    Cirrus Race: Air Genasi, Class: Bard- College of Valor, Male, Alignment: CG
    Vardas Race: Halfling, Class: Wizard- Evocation, Male CG

Link to sign up: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2956

If you're interested in Pathfinder, I run a game on Wednesdays that may suit you if you can make 7ish CST. A druid healer would work well for the group, I think.

If you want any practice or training, please join us at FG College. We help you learn (walk) , before you play (run)...
    https://discord.gg/Ew6nYyw
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Thread Information