DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    By default, the actions system returns the modified roll for each target, because effects can vary the final roll result for each target. Just think about conditional effects based on size/race/alignment, etc.

Because of the way that turn rolls work, I would actually grab the targets when the roll is initiated and not use the targeting system at all. (i.e. rTarget is always null)
    Then, I would pass the information as part of the roll structure. When, the roll resolves to the final number, I would then send a custom OOB message to the GM client, which encapsulated all roll information, source actor information (using current method), and the variant targeting information we stored in the roll structure. Then, the GM client can handle the OOB message to create the group of targets, determine their HD, sort the NPCs by HD, and begin applying effects/damage to the NPCs based on the roll until it's used up.

Regards,
    JPG

Sounds much like what I did so I'll call it good!

Thanks for the details
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information