FG Spreadshirt Swag

Looking for DM for newer players

Looking to start up a campaign with 3 of my friends. We have played a bit of Fantasy Grounds before. In need of DM

Blog Entries
    You should let people know what your availability information is (day(s) of the week, earliest start, latest stop, time zone(s), frequency of game desired and what ruleset(s) you are willing to consider). This will help prospective DMs figure out if it's worth their effort to reach out.

Also, if your ruleset of choice is 5e, be advised that most 5e games fill up relatively quickly without the DM having to do much more than make it known there are open spots, so you may be better off actively approaching them when you see recruiting posts appear. There is some attraction to having a ready made nucleus of a group in the four of you already together, so that's a positive.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

If you are still looking for a 5e DM, send me a pm so we can talk about it.

If you're looking for Starfinder on Wednesday evenings, I might be able to work something out.

Gotta sell yourself man. There are very limited numbers of DMs out there. If you want to find one you have to convince them you are worth all the extra time it takes to DM.

Naw, I like the looks of the lot. I bid 2 bits

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

Hello. I am moderately experienced DM willing to host daytime, Monday to Friday eastern time. The games I am ready to moderate are 1st Edition AD&D or C&C. Completely new to FG, so I am a new player in that respect. Feel free to PM me if interested.

Thread Information