5E Character Create Playlist

Randomized Dungeon Crawls

I am hosting a 5th edition competition for players within my gaming network. The idea is that players get to pick from a pool of pregenerated characters that do not come back to life when they are killed. The fast paced dungeon crawling will take place in what I hope is going to be totally randomized rooms, hallways and other like dungeon features. This is a sort of last man standing competition in which the players with the most points per my point menu and schedule will receive rewards on their character that normally plays in my worlds. Don't worry, these rewards do not change the game in any crazy or unfair way. I am using the Boons and Blessings "other reward" options found in the DMG. MY question is this. What program exists (money not an option) that will randomize a dungeon sort of like the Diablo One algorithms? I know how to take maps and convert them into usable battlemaps on my table so I just need a dungeon to be created to give a depth of uniqueness to the competition. Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

There used to be a site with a dungeon generator for 5e at https://donjon.bin.sh/
    But it is offline at the moment. Perhaps just maintenance.

Blog Entries
    NO maps, but doesn't the DMG have a random dungeon creator in it?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yes, and those tables are in FG as well.

Is this generator a bit buggy? When I'm trying to randomize a dungeon using it, but when I click the passage link nothing comes up. and I Can't seem to drag/drop the stuff I want into it.

Indeed; there are several story templates in the DMG which create dungeons. including the size of the room, number of passages, atmosphere, the reason it exists. furnishings, features etc.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by mikewizard View Post
    Is this generator a bit buggy? When I'm trying to randomize a dungeon using it, but when I click the passage link nothing comes up. and I Can't seem to drag/drop the stuff I want into it.
    What generator are you talking about?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information