1. #1

    Effect and list of effect created

    Hi

    i am trying to create the Deadly aim effect, everything is good except the half level, my understanding is the effect should be this : ATK:-2; DMG: H[LVL];
    But the damage does't compile, is it because it is flooring the value or my sentence is not correct ?

    Deadly Aim : ATK:-2; DMG: "To be determined"; I did not find a way to use Basice attack yet.
    Solarian - Graviton mode : SAVE: 1, reflex ; You need to change the bonus every 9 levels.
    Solarian - Photon mode : DMG: 1 ; You need to change the bonus every 6 levels.
    Last edited by Dyark; February 15th, 2018 at 14:01. Reason: Adding content
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

  2. #2
    Did you try "ATK: -2; DMG: [HLVL]"?

    Also, on a related note, ability modifier tags like [LVL] will only be resolved when applied from the PC Actions tab.

    Regards,
    JPG

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Did you try "ATK: -2; DMG: [HLVL]"?

    Also, on a related note, ability modifier tags like [LVL] will only be resolved when applied from the PC Actions tab.

    Regards,
    JPG
    Hi Moon Wizard, yes it works but it is a floor value (not rounded up) so I can only use it after level 1. Still it is good for me.

    Thank you
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

  4. #4
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    8,007
    Isn't the rule always round down? So at level 1 half level would be zero.


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Isn't the rule always round down? So at level 1 half level would be zero.
    Yes but minimum 1
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

  6. #6
    Isn't Deadly Aim half BAB rounded down minimum 1. My question is how do you do half anything with a minimum, a lot of things round down with a minimum of 1.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    Isn't Deadly Aim half BAB rounded down minimum 1. My question is how do you do half anything with a minimum, a lot of things round down with a minimum of 1.
    you are right but does BAB exist so we can use it ?
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Greenville, Tx
    Posts
    268
    Where are you getting the details for creating Starfinder effects? I noticed LVL and HLVL are not in the Pathfinder effects instructions.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    Where are you getting the details for creating Starfinder effects? I noticed LVL and HLVL are not in the Pathfinder effects instructions.
    I am using the 3.5 effect
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. Blahness98

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in