STAR TREK 2d20

[PROBLEM] 5E Forge Issue

I'm having trouble dropping items into the forge. It works when I draw it from official mod libraries like PHB, but when I drag and drop from the "New" section where I created my own item I get this error: Script Error: [string "scripts/data_library.lua"]:285: attempt to index a nil value
    What do I do now? None of the items I drag from the "New" section work.

Blog Entries
    Are your new items defined as Templates? (I don't remember if you can make template items, but remember, one side of the forge requires you to drop in template items.)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

No, new items were just regular items, it does it even with some additional mod libraries. Say you dragged and dropped an item into your "New" section, effectively creating a copy of it. Then you unlocked it, there used to be a small check circle marked "template", that is gone now. Also, in the Items library there is a template button up top and you can make custom templates int here. That's how I just got around the forge problem just a minute ago.
    However the initial issue remains, drag and drop is giving me errors and I don't know why. I've disabled all my exts to test and issue persists.
    Anything dragged and dropped from "New" section of Items tab gives this error. All other mod libraries or items work.
    Last edited by Doomskull; February 14th, 2018 at 18:51.

Indeed, there does seem to be an issue. Thanks for reporting.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Just ran into the same problem, hope it will be fixed soon

It has been fixed in the current test version.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    It has been fixed in the current test version.
    Wonderful

Thread Information