DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    "hi ma Zacchaeus and I STARTED making videos " THis *&!@# then puts out 11 videos. Not the hero we deserve but the hero we need. Good job sir.

If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Good Day All
    This will teach me to post while on a phone and 5 hour flight

Thanks

I will start watching these videos! Thanks for putting them in one place. After I watch all of these, is there a Qualifying School for DM wannbes or do the players have to suffer through my learning curve?

Quote Originally Posted by ctcharger View Post
    I will start watching these videos! Thanks for putting them in one place. After I watch all of these, is there a Qualifying School for DM wannbes or do the players have to suffer through my learning curve?
    Your players need to suffer.

Or you could drop in at the FG College.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Aha! Thanks! Oh they will suffer for sure but now it's by design, not by accident...

New video added on encounter creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    So, following some recent posts about the 'lack' of basic tutorials I've started a series of videos covering the use of Fantasy Grounds. How many and how much detail they go into will depend on available time. The list of videos to date is below

Video One: Getting Started
    Video Two: User Interface Part 1
    Video Three: User Interface Part 2
    Video Four: User Interface Part 3
    Video Five: Chatbox
    Video Six: Giving players control of NPCs
    Video Seven: Creating Random Encounters
    Video Eight: How to use point buy in Manage Characters
    Video Nine: Changing tokens and names in encounters and using the $PC function in random encounters
    Rollable Tables: A short video on how to create and use rollable tables
    Exporting to a module: This video looks at how to export your creations to a module.
    Creating and using encounters: As the name suggests this video looks at encounter creation.
    A video showing you how to use Valero's Map Align Utility.
    I'm bookmarking this. Thanks.

Added a new video all about spellcasting NPCs. Link in the first post.

Zacchaeus,

Great tutorials,

If I could make 1 suggestion, please go with /uiscale 135 or more. even at full screen I have use the magnifier. I had a blast with your Scotsman and Sunburned Scotsman, and then Edinborough and Glasgow sub races.

Question: Can you go over the UI setting setting that you use? either the versions of FGU keep changing rapidly or your UI is different that what I see.
    Last edited by Elrix; December 27th, 2023 at 23:05.

Thread Information