5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Blog Entries
    At the moment most users on the Fantasy Grounds Discord server cannot create rooms they can use existing rooms.
    Once FG Con starts GMs will be able to create rooms under the FG Con Channels group.

Varsuuk you will find little difference with Discord for most things once you start.

In relation to Voice for the Introduction session... there will be little opportunity to ask questions if we want to get thru my planned content and there will definitely not be time to answer the detailed types of questions you usually throw out there Varsuuk!

Ill answer what I can providing it is somewhat related to the topic being worked through and that we dont fall behind.

It is an introductory session only!

Hah! No worries, I am only trying to get voice to listen.
    1. It is at a crazy hour for me, I'll ramble worse than usual
    2. I am aware it is a group thing AND time is limited.

I just didn't want to depend on it being recorded and it all working I've done that in the past and unfortunate luck happened - figured to listen first hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    I have run large fleet battles with hundreds How To Lose Weight Fast How To Get Skinny Fast How To cut weight sarms cycle where to buy sarms sarms online testogen gnc Legal steroids for sale How To Lose Weight Fast SARMs for Sale –Review & Guide where to buy sarms sarms online testogen gnc best crazy bulk reviewof players on Eve Online via Teamspeak. I have Discord installed and the typing free form bulletin board helps to organize compared to sending emails, used dianabol too https://athletesphysiques.com/dianabol-review-results/ but I much prefer Teamspeak for my voice communications. I have seen little sign that the very large MMOs have moved to Discord for mission critical things.

I have confirmed that I can get Teamspeak working through the Great Firewall in China without a VPN. Has this been tested for Discord?
    I have used both team speak and discord but my friends use team speak so i prefre team team speak all the way
    Last edited by MontyY; October 9th, 2021 at 09:53.

Unless, of course - you're mostly deaf as I am... In which case it's just not an option...

Thread Information