FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Starfield Map

Starfield Map

Just a quick little map of a field of stars I made for my some-day Starfinder campaign.
    Starfield Map.jpg
    Last edited by Muagen; February 13th, 2018 at 15:19.

nice, What I do is I take the NASA pictures and modify them.
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

See, if I was smarter, I would have done that. I wouldn't have spent two hours maze-ing my way through tutorials to figure out how to do this one.
    But I'm kind of a dumb, so I'm happy with this. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Muagen View Post
    so I'm happy with this.
    So you should be! It looks fantastic.

Thanks for sharing.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the feedback!
    I might see if I can figure out some of the techniques for rendering some other bodies (black holes and planets/planetoids) and add them to this thread in the future.

Trenloe is right, it is fantastic and learning is never lost :-)
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Looking good

Tinkering with systems now. I didn't bother labeling anything other than the rough geometry of the orbits, and nothing is to scale, but here it is.
    Nythia-α.jpg

Tinkering with systems now. I didn't bother labeling anything other than the rough geometry of the orbits, and nothing is to scale, but here it is.
    Nythia-α.jpg

If you decide to use this map and you're having trouble getting it to show up in your Images folder in FG, rename the actual map file. I just discovered that FG does not appreciate my cutesy attempt to use the alpha symbol.
    Last edited by Muagen; February 14th, 2018 at 18:27. Reason: A note on alpha-symbol

love it nice work
    DMed in this :
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Thread Information