Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Good game and good group. If you're available at this time you should totally join them!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammage View Post
    Good game and good group. If you're available at this time you should totally join them!
    Thanks Sammage - I think so too!!

If anyone has questions about the game/setting, please feel free to drop a note here.

- Savoy

We're still in the market for a Cleric... actually, any type really that is looking for an established and regular game.
    Camp. info in post #1.
    Post questions here, Savoy

Joined discord, then something from work popped up. I will be on again later tonight. I have an idea for a support Bard, maybe a Tortle from the official Tortle Package if your world allows it, if not, I can think of a different race for the character. Don't mind being a healer, just not a fan of playing a straight up cleric.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

Quote Originally Posted by PhorgottenSon View Post
    Joined discord, then something from work popped up. I will be on again later tonight. I have an idea for a support Bard, maybe a Tortle from the official Tortle Package if your world allows it, if not, I can think of a different race for the character. Don't mind being a healer, just not a fan of playing a straight up cleric.
    Sounds cool... and I surely get it. We can start working on ideas on the discord. Nice to meet you!

- Savoy

Thanks for the interests folks! The position is filled.

I also run The Abduction of Good King Despot as a one- or two-shot, tourny style. Feel free to join our Discord for those announcements, etc. if you are interested.

Take care! - Savoy

We have one, maybe two seats open in Talisman (Adventures in Returned Abeir - Laerakond)... rogues, clerics, druids move to the front of the line but any class can work.
    5e cannon, level 6.

Let me know 'here' or PM if interested. - Savoy

Still have a spot open here... PM or post your questions here.

If its been a day or two and you haven't heard from me here, please jump on our discord server and hit up there.
    https://discord.gg/EARxcD9

- Savy
    Last edited by savoylen; August 8th, 2019 at 04:10.

I would be interested in a rogue on tueadays.

Quote Originally Posted by MithosRiot View Post
    I would be interested in a rogue on tueadays.
    Cool beans... use the link to the party's discord and we'll finish spinning this thing!

- Savy

Thread Information