FG Spreadshirt Swag

Token Question (from YouTube vid by Dave called Get The D&D 5e Xanathar's Guide To...

In this video called "Get The D&D 5e Xanathar's Guide To Everything For Your Fantasy Grounds Online Game -- WOTC" from Fantasy Grounds by Dave, I have the following question:

Where are the token for Arctic Bears? I see at 5:19 in the vid it showing a generic "B" for the token. Should there not be a proper WOTC artwork for this show up when the encounter is opened?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Does the print version have artwork for an Arctic Bear? If the answer is yes, then please post a report in the 5E bug report thread.

But, if their is no artwork for an Arctic Bear in Xanathar's printed version, then where would they get a token for it? In general, SmiteWorks can't add content to modules, they can only convert them. This means they can take artwork from sidebars and such and turn them into tokens, but if their no artwork for a creature, or map for an encounter, etc, then they can't add it from something they create or buy from another source.

As an example, in Lost Mines of Phandelver, their is no map in the print version for the goblin ambush. So the FG module doesn't have one. But, if you search the forums, community members have made maps for the adventures that are missing maps that you can then use. But, SW can't include those maps directly in the FG module.

Make sense?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ok, so in this case, assuming there is no artwork in the Xananathar's guide, if I wanted to edit the instance of the "Artic Bear" and add a token of my own, can I do that? And if yes, is this saved for other campaigns?

Yes, you can do it and no it won't change the module; any change you make would be only to that campaign. You would have to copy the NPC and then export to a module which would then be available in another campaign.

Also if there is a generic token used then there will have been no artwork provided. I think the Arctic Bear is simply a Brown bear that is white and possibly has some minor stat or ability differences.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yes, you can do it and no it won't change the module; any change you make would be only to that campaign. You would have to copy the NPC and then export to a module which would then be available in another campaign.

Also if there is a generic token used then there will have been no artwork provided. I think the Arctic Bear is simply a Brown bear that is white and possibly has some minor stat or ability differences.
    Thanks Zacchaeus!

Thread Information