5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG Anytime any Day for more DnD :)

Hello there! My name is Andrew, I am still pretty new to DnD (1year now) and I currently DM for 2-3 groups a week all ran in the same homebrew campaign world yada yada yada. Long story short, I dont get to be in the player seat very much so I am currently looking for a group to play with. I generally can fit in during any day or time, and have a variety of characters I would be happy playing. Below you can find more detailed info about my setup and desires, if you have spots, or are interested in taking me please contact me via Private msg here.

FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: U.S. Pacific ; though I dont mind playing on other time zone schedules
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any, Any, Any!
    Term: Any! ; Would be cool to find a long term group but I am currently just looking to play
    Voice: I can use any software you like. I currently use discord as my default.

Game System Preferred: 5e Dungeons and Dragons
    Game System Experience: 1year DM experience with DnD 5e, no other RPG exp
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Been using fantasy grounds for about 4months now, in which I run my multiple sessions each week in (1 being in person) so I am pretty familiarized with the program and all its tools

Character Type Preferred: I have plenty of characters I would be happy playing, though In my mind right now and sketched out the most I have a 11year old Tiefling Wizard who happens to be very smart and knowledge hungry with a mysterious and fun backstory that she is attempting to uncover and remember.
    About me: I am known for my casual playstyle of really only being concerned about everyone having fun, in the current campaign I run I have plenty of homebrew items, mechanics, and small rule adjustments I made to fit my players and my own desires. I'm really down for any kind of game, though I would prefer games that arent to focused on veteran style play (heavy mechanic intensive "game" driven sessions) I have always tended to have the best experience with new players, so I would like to find a place along side newer or completely fresh bodies to DnD. Though like I said, I will join any group and be willing to test it out : )

Thank you so much for checking out this thread, and I look forward to playing some in the future with you.
    -Cookiez

If you don't mind me suggesting so, I would highly recommend joining the Fantasy Grounds College discord server. Not only are they great people, who offer classes in all things Fantasy Grounds and RPG's in general, but serve as a hub for DM's and players alike to meet up and schedule games. You can find FGC information in the stickied section at the top of this forum. Welcome and best of luck in your adventures!

Thank you! I certainly will!

Still searching!

West Virginia (not the redneckish part), USA
    PM me, running RoT alternate Tuesdays 1915EST. we're about 40% through the campaign right now
    No matter where you go, there you are !!
    Ultimate License

I'm trying to get something going either monday or tuesday 8am-2pm est usa; look me up on discord https://discord.gg/dkaF77X

Thread Information