FG Spreadshirt Swag

Pass Modifiers to Table Rolls (feature request??)

Is there any chance we will ever have the ability to pass a modifier in chained tables roll calls?

For example on a roll of 1 on table A, roll 1d100 on table B. Oo a roll of 2 on table A, roll 1d100 +50 on table B

Anyone know if this could eb done with a mod or something, or how hard it would be? I might even be willing to pay cash for custom development. It would seem to me like the main functionality is alreayd there. It'd be an easy win.

It would be SO incredibly powerful! I can't tell you how many times I wish I had it.

For example, instead of a bunch of different loot tables, you could have 1 with values going from 1-200. With the really good stuff above 100. So on a 1d100 you can never get anything over 100. But if you rolled that 2 on table A instead of the 1, now you can get itesm from 50-150. So now with 1 loot table I can handle a bunch of different scenarios.

I know there other ways to do that example above, but trust me, this is way more efficient if you get into anythign even remotely complex, like tables calling tables calling tables. Even the basic DM guide treasure hoard tables could be greatly simlified and be given more precision with this.

I'm trying to build something that will auto generate an entire city in detail and it would be so, so, so, much easier to do with this feature.

I'll second this request.

You could add this to the wish list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Good idea.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Watch the forums for the release of the Generators extension. While the initial release won't have table parameters, the second release will.

Blog Entries
    There's always a chance. As Mr. Z. says, add it to the wishlist. The developers are always adding and enhancing (we just got v3.3.4). Just know that right now the priority is FGU. Doesn't mean that they don't keep making enhancements, just that enhancements are not the top priority.

Also, as Bidmaron indicated, he's been working on an extension that will add a bunch to table functionality, so the community keeps adding functionality as well.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks.
    And noted Bidmaron, that's awesome I will keep an eye out.

Thread Information