STAR TREK 2d20

Character Creation / NPC Creation

My group is currently beginning the shift from 3.5 to PF and I was trying to create lycanthropic NPCs as well as a few lycanthropic PCs, based upon current characters and NPCs in my campaign.

However, I have not been able to find out how to add the template to a PC or to create a unique NPC that is a lycanthrope.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to do this?

The concept of managing and applying templates is not part of the FG Pathfinder ruleset. Just modify the NPC and PC records as needed.

Regards,
    JPG

I think the green ronin importer has some template layering functionality in their importer. Worth looking at.

Ken L, what product is it that you are speaking about? I assume it is in the store, and you are speaking about the Advanced Bestiary, right?

He's talking about the plugin that comes with Green Ronin's Advanced Bestiary

I actually own that. Guess I should check it out!

I'll have to check that out, as well.

I did find that buying the same ruleset to use in different products is ridiculous... and by no means productive.

Thanks, guys

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wappaloochie View Post
    I'll have to check that out, as well.

I did find that buying the same ruleset to use in different products is ridiculous... and by no means productive.

Thanks, guys
    Welcome Wappaloochie - did you enjoy your free copy of The Lord of The Rings books when you saw it at the movies? Similar concept.

Thread Information