DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Paranoia (Mongoose Publishing)

Mostly as a lesson in learning Extensions and Rulesets for Fantasy Grounds, I've started working on an Extension for playing Mongoose Publishings Paranoia.

At the moment, it's an extension for Dulux-Oz's DORCore, that may change to include CoreRPG if there's any interest.

Current Version: 0.6.1

The only thing that's been changed from basic DORCore is the removal of all non-D6 dice, as well as creating a custom character sheet.

I'm still working on creating a custom inventory for tracking cards (Action, Secret Society, etc)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dberkompas; February 11th, 2018 at 06:05. Reason: Fixed 0 node
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

That's awesome. I will definitely keep an eye on this. Paranoia is one of those games I'd love to play & host on Fantasy Grounds.

Wanted to say thanks for sharing your extension. I loosely modified it to play Paranoia XP (2004) and in theory compatible with Paranoia 25th Anniversary, Paranoia: Troubleshooters, Paranoia: Internal Security.

Fun links for a quick and easy game setup.
    https://www.highprogrammer.com/cgi-bin/mission_blender
    https://paranoia.polyatomic.org/
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

This is great! I would be very excited to see this on FG! Paranoia was the first RPG I ever played and only played it once. Years, and many many D&D games, later I've wanted to give it another go! If you are still thinking or working with this...please let me know. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    Current Version: 0.6.1
    Amy new updates since your post? I really want to run a paranoia game during this pandemic for my group and just want to be sure I'm starting on your latest build before I muck it up with my limited understanding of fantasy grounds coding.

I stopped work on this, feel free to play around, no need to give credit.

Dave

How do I get a hold of Dulux-Ox DORCore? can't find it anywhere

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-A-New-Ruleset

Scroll to the last post, there's your answer.

Short answer: It's no longer available.
    Last edited by dberkompas; April 25th, 2021 at 01:00.

Thread Information