Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    I am backing these new maps, of course.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thanks very much to everyone who is backing - it's going really well and we're nearing the first stretch goal already. I just finished the first set of 3 dragon maps a short time ago as well. See below. I'm excited to be able to finally include these key beasties as part of the meanders franchise, and this leaves only 17 maps left to do minus any stretch goals and VIP rewards, so everything is running very smoothly behind the scenes.

dragon sample x.jpg

dragon sample xy.jpg

Blog Entries
    There is about 12 hours to go. Kris makes very very nice maps. I was able to resize myself for Fantasy Grounds for the first two series but now he is doing to for us.

Take a look, he has always delivered exellent quality and has updated older maps to his new standards as well.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    So glad we got the Dwarven Complex unlocked. Just missed the Demonic Prison. Oh well, next time!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    So glad we got the Dwarven Complex unlocked. Just missed the Demonic Prison. Oh well, next time!
    Kris mentioned in the comments that he was going to unlock it anyway.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I backed him again. Didn’t back his sci fi but did everything else

Hi guys - really appreciate your support that helped fund this new wave - thank you all so much!
    PS - I did unlock the Demonic Prison Arena so all stretch-goal pledges will get that as well. Can't wait for Unity when the full scope of the interlockability of Meanders is able to be used to make larger seamless worlds including these mega-meanders in one go without the lag.
    PPS - Still no word on the Meanders module that Aaron Marx and I put together and submitted to Smiteworks - hopefully soon!

The next wave of Meanders 3: 'Magic, Murder and Mayhem' is coming along nicely - I've been working away in the background and have completed a huge plague village with rooftop and interior versions, a 9 lvl wizards tower, necromantic forest, flooded village with brown water (to suit jungle) and blue water (to suit forest), an 8 section, 2 story mansion by day, and the same by night. - and am at 50+ new meanders already with many more to come. I'll be doing a ton of furniture and dressing this time around as well.

Following this round, I'll be switching to doing a Post-Apocalyptic/Zombie set.

Blog Entries
    Ugh! Not again. I haven't had time to play with D, D, & D yet!!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Come now, don't be disappointed, A) it means you'll have plenty of new maps in the range to go when you are ready, B) im training to be a DM in FG so you'll get to see them soon enough if you join my games and C) It'll be June when I launch.

Thread Information