STAR TREK 2d20

Script Error when closing windows

Connecting as a player, when using the Call of Cthulhu 7th edition rulesets, when closing occupation windows I get the error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:421: setValue: Unable to create node
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:421: setValue: Unable to create node

And several similar errors as I close other windows involved.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRetroFox View Post
    Connecting as a player, when using the Call of Cthulhu 7th edition rulesets, when closing occupation windows I get the error:

And several similar errors as I close other windows involved.
    Hola TheRetroFox

Can you confirm what CoreRPG and CallOfCthulhu versions you are running?
    Are these existing occupations or new ones?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hola TheRetroFox

Can you confirm what CoreRPG and CallOfCthulhu versions you are running?
    Are these existing occupations or new ones?
    Not sure how to tell. I see CoC is Release 2 and CoreRPG as Release 3

Please post a screenshot of your FG chat box. You can create a screenshot of FG by pressing the PrintScreen key on your keyboard, and then find the screenshot.png file in your FG data directory. This will show the exact versions of each ruleset.

Regards,
    JPG

What happened to the /version command?

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Please post a screenshot of your FG chat box. You can create a screenshot of FG by pressing the PrintScreen key on your keyboard, and then find the screenshot.png file in your FG data directory. This will show the exact versions of each ruleset.

Regards,
    JPG
    screenshot0001.png

Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    What happened to the /version command?
    That only exists in the Savage Worlds ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    There appears to have been a slight versioning issue in the SVN and the 3.3.4 build wasnt pushed out.
    Possibly you will see that on Tuesday (I dont have confirmation on that but I suspect/hope) it will.

The new version is now live, please update and let us know if it fixes the issues.

Thread Information