5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Unusual request

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Welcome graziano.girelli

Im glad you found MoreCore useful.
    Unfortunately at the time of building MoreCore I replaced 80% of the graphics of CoreRPG.
    Why not create CoreRPG theme for MoreCore? I did that for Savage Worlds ruleset. It won't be big task as you can copy paste graphical assets and definitions from the CoreRPG ruleset
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Why not create CoreRPG theme for MoreCore? I did that for Savage Worlds ruleset. It won't be big task as you can copy paste graphical assets and definitions from the CoreRPG ruleset
    I have penciled it in on my todo list but its not near the top of the list because there are many things in front of it that I want

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Well, once DORCore is finally released (ie hits v1.0) maybe damned will port MoreCore over to be a child-Ruleset of DORCore - or maybe someone else will use DORCore as the parent-Ruleset for their own Community Ruleset which has what you need in it.
    There are some incompatibilities between DORCore and MoreCore right now from brief testing.
    When I have more time I will test it more thoroughly and resolve and then I will need to decide whether to base it on DORCore or not.
    For me the roller is the attraction - I dont use the other DOEs for the most part - I dont like to spend too much time in prep - so these are not an issue so much for me... but many do use them.
    But there are challenges to the roller as well...
    So will continue to test as time permits.

But there are challenges to the roller as well...
    Yeah, I know - thta's why I put out the beta: so it could get some "real world use" and I would know where to fix/improve/whatever it

Anyway, its there for people to use or not as the desire
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

I just need to work out the details
    You sound like me on my wedding night.

(I'll show myself out)
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by graziano.girelli View Post
    Yes, the character has x spell points to use as wish. They have only a spell level cap depending by their level.
    I need just one field to register the spell points, and a macro (or something similar, i come from roll20 and there i use macros) to subtract the spell points every time a character cast a spell. So the option b should be really great!!!.
    The game is a mod of Pathfinder/D&D 3.x.
    I'm an old master. I began play with red box in 1985, then pass to AD&D, D&D 3.x and pathfinder. But me and my group find the game is quiet complex. Too many feats, skills, traits, etc..
    Since i have almost every published manual printed for D&D (included adventures), all Forgotten Realms products, core D&D 3 and 3.5 plus several manuals (player's guide II, master guide II, various bestiary, etc), and lot of Pathfinder, we decided to not waste all these good material.
    So we sat at table and made a brainstorming :-D
    We start to do lot of maths to convert from other products to our system (fd20 or fast d20), and the results is the system we use. In few moments i can convert creatures, png, spells to our system.
    We creat an xls sheet to made all conversions, and i need really few fields where register essential data.
    Other info, such initiative, are fixed and never change, bot for pg and png/creatures.
    The combat flows really fast, the magic system avoid to memorize spells, so player don't waste time choosing spells every gaming day.
    We already have a pdf with all rules, but it's in italian.
    With MoreCore i have almost all i need. I miss just few things. If i will be able to modify as my wish it will be perfect, otherwise we can play in any case. Yesterday night i finish to create 2 character (fighter and mage). Today, if my wife permit (:-D) i will create cleric, ranger and rogue modifying the other charactr sheets. Then i start to study map and other function (tables, organizations, location, etc).
    I hope we will be able to play our first session with Fantasy Grounds next weekend.
    Thank you very much for your help!
    Hi graziano.girelli

Possibly you missed the intent of my email... I was suggesting that you give it a crack... and was outlining the broad steps

I'm not sure to understand what you mean. If you mean you give to me a suggestion about how i must move, i understand.
    If you mean something else... i don't understand :-(

I don't ask you to make these modification for me, if you intend this. If i let you understand this, excuse me. As i say, my english is far from perfect.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by graziano.girelli View Post
    I'm not sure to understand what you mean. If you mean you give to me a suggestion about how i must move, i understand.
    If you mean something else... i don't understand :-(

I don't ask you to make these modification for me, if you intend this. If i let you understand this, excuse me. As i say, my english is far from perfect.
    Hey graziano yes Im hoping that you will give it a shot as I think its very achievable. I will assist you when/if you get stuck but it would be awesome if you would give it a try. I had a look at your Fast d20 website last night also.

Thread Information