STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Now that Starfinder is released, anyone working on making scenarios for FG?

As the title asks.

I am compiling the "Into the Unknown" as a starter right now.

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

The Adventure Paths are really excellent work. The best, really, ever. I think there's probably a pretty large desire for Pathfinder Society and Starfinder Society scenarios to be officially released at the same level. There is from me!

I also would love (and indeed purchase on a regular basis) Pathfinder Society and Starfinder Society scenarios that were officially released. While I can create them, my time is much more valuable than the cost for me to buy them. I would actually GM more if these were available for purchase.
    Andrew

I just want to play again. There hasn't been a game since November

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JackalAion View Post
    I just want to play again. There hasn't been a game since November
    Ruuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn Oooooooooonnnnnnnnnne!!!!!!!

No seriously - games need GMs - more GMs spreads the load.
    Start a group with the proviso that all members take a turn as GM whether it be for a 2 or 20 session adventure doesnt matter - so long as they all give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ruuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn Oooooooooonnnnnnnnnne!!!!!!!

No seriously - games need GMs - more GMs spreads the load.
    Start a group with the proviso that all members take a turn as GM whether it be for a 2 or 20 session adventure doesnt matter - so long as they all give it a go.
    I would, but I've only played the first three and some of the AP. I want to at least play the others before becoming a GM. Plus I need the material.

JackalAion Octavious is going to run Into the unknown for a couple of sessions as an introductory adventure.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...n-(Starfinder)

Aellongm wants to get the full Dead Sun AP going

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ys-20-00-23-30

Quote Originally Posted by JackalAion View Post
    I would, but I've only played the first three and some of the AP. I want to at least play the others before becoming a GM. Plus I need the material.
    You sound like me when I first started. I just told the people straight up that this was my first attempt as a GM and to give me a little time to get used to it. I started my GM career as a Pathfinder GM when it first came out. This was only after playing in a few games of 3.5. Now would be the best time to jump in and start to GM for Starfinder as it is a new system that no one is really familiar with. This would allow you to learn the system and figure everything out without the pressure of all the old hats telling you what you are doing wrong.

The material part of it, that is the tricky part if you don't want to spend the money. Granted, the PDFs are only 5 bucks, but as the seasons grow, it could get expensive. If I had time to run, I'd just run a pair of low levels and a pair of mediums. Would allow you to rotate your adventures.
    Last edited by Blahness98; March 1st, 2018 at 16:29. Reason: Spelling
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Thread Information