DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    The script error and reset issue had been resolved and will be available tomorrow in live.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

I was just going to ask, thanks Ikael!

Just patched half an hour ago and started up a Savage Worlds campaign.
    Doesn't seem to have helped. Dragging cards from the deck to the Adv Card sheet doesn't populate the sheet with a card, and dragging a card from the deck to chat returns the following:

AdventureCardError.jpg

I've never dragged the cards to the players sheet myself. I use the party sheet, character list, or just drop the card on the portrait in the upper left to drop one or more cards on a character.

Well, fine.
    It works flawlessly when I do it the correct way.
    :P

Same problem. I can't drag a card onto a PC sheet and when I drag it to the chat screen, I get: "Script Error: [string "scripts/launcher.lua"]:141 attempt to index a local 'node' (a nil value)

Ugh, I fixed it by learning how to read the post 2 above me.
    Last edited by chillybilly; April 11th, 2018 at 20:07.

Quote Originally Posted by chillybilly View Post
    Same problem. I can't drag a card onto a PC sheet and when I drag it to the chat screen, I get: "Script Error: [string "scripts/launcher.lua"]:141 attempt to index a local 'node' (a nil value)

Ugh, I fixed it by learning how to read the post 2 above me.
    These are fixed in v4.6 ruleset
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Another question. When customizing decks, is it possible to have different adventure card decks for different players? In other words, have one custom deck for Player A and a different deck with different cards for Player B?

Quote Originally Posted by chillybilly View Post
    Another question. When customizing decks, is it possible to have different adventure card decks for different players? In other words, have one custom deck for Player A and a different deck with different cards for Player B?
    No, there can be only one deck that's used for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    No, there can be only one deck that's used for everyone
    Woke up early this morning to find my question already answered! The last (rhetorical) question is does Ikael ever sleep?

Thread Information