FG Spreadshirt Swag

FG Con 12 - Friday April 13th to Sunday April 15th!

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

A reminder to all GMs yet to add or finalise their events - Players will be able to book onto published events from 12:00 GMT this coming Friday (23rd March).

Whereas you can add your event for a couple of weeks after this time, it is way better to have your event listed by this coming Friday - it will give you the best chance of filling your event with players and it will reduce players swapping events later.

All GMs, please double check that the start time is correct for your time zone - make sure you have the correct time zone selected at the bottom of your profile page, and view your event in from the event list - is it showing the correct local time for you? You'd be amazed how many events suddenly have their times changed as it wasn't originally entered correctly.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information