DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Millennium Knights Teaser

An introduction to Millennium Knights
    It is 1999 and your character is an agent in the Special Projects Administration. You and your fellow agents are tasked with dealing with the supernatural and keeping it hidden from the general public, as best you can. Pet dogs have been disappearing in a small Oregon town. Indications are a group adults are responsible for the thefts. Your team has been sent in because of the escalation to kidnapping a local woman and strange signs in the sky. What's going on and can it be stopped?
    Join the game and find out.
    Saturday, Feb. 17th
    12PM PST (-8 UTC)
    Game System: Savage Worlds, Suzerain
    3 - 6 players.
    Pre-gens provided. I have an ultimate license so anyone can play with the demo version. Newcomers welcome.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2960
    Last edited by GMClydeC; February 9th, 2018 at 22:46. Reason: altered date

Damn! This is smack dab during my regular weekly game. I'd love to play that setting. Is this a one shot only?

It's a one shot. Ellspeth is running Wednesday evenings as well starting later this month. I'm currently planning on Saturday mornings but might be able to do others time occasionally or change the time depending on needs in the future.
    Last edited by GMClydeC; February 6th, 2018 at 20:24.

Interested!

And my usual... can you share the pregens?
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Thanks for the reminder At some point, I'll remember on my own. Here's the link.

https://savagemojo.com/store/singleP...=1089&catID=21

I'll take David Baldwin.
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

I would definitely be interested in the game, with the caveat that I may be somewhat late to the party.

I may move the game to the following Saturday. Is there a time a little later that would work for you three?

An hour later would indeed work better for me - but unfortunately, I won't be available at all on Saturday for the two weeks after this one.

I moved the game to next Saturday. Wind Serpent, Ellsbeth and I will be running more regularly now that all the modules are ready. We look forward to you joining us when you can.

Thread Information