DICE PACKS BUNDLE

What module to use?

Ok hivemind, help me out here. So i was using a 3.5 +PFRPG mix now for about 6months, but last night i decided to go all out PFRPG. Yay i tought to my self that i finaly took the leap to leave ADD behind and follow Pathfinder....

Soooo i have alot of modules (ofc) and when i now was trying to figure it out what module to use my head talked to me like a moron.....

My question.... what module do i use? just an example:

PFRPG Basic Rules (PFRPG Essentials)
    PFRPG Advanced Rules ( PFRGP Essentials)
    PFRGP Advanced Races (Paizo)
    PFRGP Classes and Races (Nickademus)
    PFRGP Improved Rules (Paizo)
    PFRGP NPC Codex-Core Classes
    PFRGP Races and Classes (swbuza (my favorite )

Not to mention the beastiary....

etc etc the problem now is that when i say start a new Char and chose race, i got 4 Diffrent Dwarf "races" to chose from... and so on...
    is there any 1 that have fixed a "ultimate PFRGP" use ONLY this 1 module.....becuse all of the diffrent modules get like some extra flavor to a class/ race/ spell,/ item ...

So? help me?

There is no single module to use. Just like there is no single Pathfinder hardback book to use.

But you do have the additional problem of community produced OGL material vs. official Paizo material. If you have purchased the Paizo material, use that instead of the community OGL material - but don't double up (i.e. don't have official and community modules open at the same time). Look at the thread for each community module and see which source/s it uses - that should help you work out which ones you might want to use.

And, when in doubt, the list in FG will tell you which module it came from - use official products first.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is there anyway to get the hardcopies of the game ( i got the pdf from the humble bumble last year) and then not bying the ruleas again in FG?

Quote Originally Posted by Korgitz View Post
    Is there anyway to get the hardcopies of the game ( i got the pdf from the humble bumble last year) and then not bying the ruleas again in FG?
    Nope. The hardback doesn't give any discount - only the PDF.

If you don't want to buy the rules in FG then don't. The ruleset comes with your license and Pathfinder has been played on FG for many years before the official Paizo support. Use the many OGL modules available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ist-of-Modules or enter the data manually.

If you plan to run one of the AP's then just buy the AP modules.

If you want all of the official artwork and up-to-date drag/drop functionality then you'll need to buy the official products. It's up to you if the cost of those are worth it - but you don't *need* them.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information