DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: Do you want a Dark Eye rule set?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 90.91%
  • No

2 9.09%
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    WOW! What a big difference from when I started the ball rolling. A big thank you to all who are putting so much extra effort to making this happen. One of my long term goals is to have a very active and engaged community. We are well on our way. Cheers!

I have just loaded the new rule set and extension. My concern is getting everything entered correctly. There has been a huge time gap between games due to the work done on the rule set. Please do not take the last statement as any type of criticism, it was just an observation. I am very hopeful that there is still interest in this project going forward.

Wow, I'd just encountered the book for this the other day and was intrigued, did a search on a lark and found that people are already making a plugin for it. That's why I love this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Valatar View Post
    Wow, I'd just encountered the book for this the other day and was intrigued, did a search on a lark and found that people are already making a plugin for it. That's why I love this community.
    I am running a game with the new ruleset. And there is a group.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...hp?groupid=139

There's been a long time ruleset for it somewhere in the german forums, and it's always been in the stats that Doug posts.

Blog Entries
    There is a pretty awesome DAS 4 ruleset on the German forums.
    The extension by Trenloe is in English and for TDE 5.

Two options

I saw a request from Doug some while back for a professional ruleset; I guess the owners are interested in getting in on FG. Since you're working on this already, Trenloe, gonna claim that prize once the kinks are worked out? Fantasy Flight should already be paying you for how much your work improves Star Wars and Genesys. Or at least Genesys; I imagine their deals with Disney prohibit them from officially endorsing third-party tools for SW. At least for TDE it appears that the company behind it is already looking to cooperate for a digital tabletop.

Quote Originally Posted by Valatar View Post
    Since you're working on this already, Trenloe, gonna claim that prize once the kinks are worked out?
    Nope. I like TDE, but... TDE will require many hundreds of hours of work for a commercial level ruleset. Additionally, each supplement that has come out since the core rulebook adds optional rules, plus the more recent ones bring in tier 1 and tier 2 levels of rules detail - requiring ongoing code changes and potential re-designs to cater for all of this flexibility.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Please do not equate my inactivity this Summer for lack of interest. Now that vacations are finished and my children are going back to school soon I will have free time to game again. I am still keenly interested in getting a group of regular players together. Please let me know if you are still interested.

We have a group to join if you are interested.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/group.php

Thread Information