FG Spreadshirt Swag

View Poll Results: Do you want a Dark Eye rule set?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 90.91%
  • No

2 9.09%
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayson View Post
    I will need help entering into morecore if we want to play on time. I will be available tomorrow afternoon at 3:30 pm my time. I will be on teamspeak at that time or around then. I am in NH.
    Don't enter any data yet...

I've been slaving away over the last week to try to get all of the roll types into MoreCore: Attribute, Skills, Attack, Parry, Damage, etc.. (Init and Defence/Dodge to come)...

I should be free tomorrow afternoon to go through what I've done and start entering data. I don't have a full PC or NPC template yet. Nor do I have a comprehensive list of modifiers or effects (yes, there will be some effects).

I'm going to go through the solo adventure "The Vampire of Havena" to test out what I've coded so far...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Don't enter any data yet...

I've been slaving away over the last week to try to get all of the roll types into MoreCore: Attribute, Skills, Attack, Parry, Damage, etc.. (Init and Defence/Dodge to come)...

I should be free tomorrow afternoon to go through what I've done and start entering data. I don't have a full PC or NPC template yet. Nor do I have a comprehensive list of modifiers or effects (yes, there will be some effects).

I'm going to go through the solo adventure "The Vampire of Havena" to test out what I've coded so far...
    You rock my friend! I will talk to you tomorrow.

Slowly, slowly getting there...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Everything looks great!

I am entering into Morecore-TDE. It would help if the players would enter their characters and I could import them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayson View Post
    I am entering into Morecore-TDE. It would help if the players would enter their characters and I could import them.
    Unfortunately, this ruleset/extension is not publicly available as yet. The main thing being the attack strings... I hope to get a base extension for TDE out later this week. After that, it will be possible for players to enter their PCs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Unfortunately, this ruleset/extension is not publicly available as yet. The main thing being the attack strings... I hope to get a base extension for TDE out later this week. After that, it will be possible for players to enter their PCs.
    It should be out this week guys. Maybe not till the end of the week though.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    It should be out this week guys. Maybe not till the end of the week though.
    I've made a bunch of other changes that I'm going to put into an extension for TDE - so it's not just MoreCore we're waiting on!

No worries. I am happy this is happening at all.

First release of the "MoreCore - The Dark Eye" extension available for testing here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Core-Extension

Thread Information