STAR TREK 2d20

Fun interview with Stephen Chenault on Twitch

Just in case you didn't see it, there is a good interview with Stephen Chenault on Twitch that was part of the Fantasy Grounds Fridays on the 2nd of February.Lots of talk about Fantasy grounds and developments in Castles and Crusades and Troll Lords.Watching stephen talk is always a kick. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/224960140
    Last edited by Trueshaft; February 4th, 2018 at 03:33.
    Fan of Castles and Crusades/Savage Worlds, just about any rpgs.

I am in Eastern time zone and am fairly open most play times, but do prefer Evening or late night games.

Blog Entries
    This was a good discussion for the 35 or so minutes they actually had with him. I hoped to hear more about upcoming C&C products, but I have a good idea of what the options might be.

Nice to see TLG taking a bit of an interest in FG - they are quasi business partners after all.

Next is for Stephen et al. to do a bit of active promotion of FG among their social media activities IMO at least.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information