5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Come and play or learn some savage worlds

Welcome to the REDNECKoning. When the gates of hell open wide and demons rise to earth to take over the lands they underestimated how hard the citizens of West Virginia would fight to keep their town theirs.

This game will run using core rules only. The setting mimics present day and will start at the beginning of the invasion so there is nothing to learn about the world we will be playing in. This is a great game for a beginner or for someone who just wants to get into a pick up game.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2958

Do I need to buy the core rules in order to play? I have the standard license for FG. I have yet to get into any games yet. I also have never played Savage Worlds before.

No. You don't need anything to join besides fantasy grounds. You'll be able to load the rules from what i have

When are you looking to run this?

Sadly that is my regular game or I would love to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Dershem View Post
    Sadly that is my regular game or I would love to play.
    Thanks for the support. Fingers crossed for a new more interested parties

I will give it a go if you'll have me. I am recovering from a surgery and might have to bow out - but that is a remote possibility at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    I will give it a go if you'll have me. I am recovering from a surgery and might have to bow out - but that is a remote possibility at best.

I'd be happy to have you. I'm at work right now but tomorrow morning I'll get you the server info and discord link and we can find a time to pick and advance a character

Thanks again for this, it was a lot of fun. Otis' axe never failed him and the Reverend finally found salvation right there at the very end.

Thread Information