5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

New way to Look For Group 5E D&D. Player LFG US Eastern

I seem to have bad luck looking for a group, and I only have one real talent that I can prove over the internet, so. Backstory. Enjoy.

Please let me know if there are any issues with the PDF.

D&D Origin Story Ardaz.pdf

Blog Entries
    Hey JasonRazCalZevr backstories are fun and some GMs really love them.
    The big issue I have with Back Stories are that the charcaters that come out of many of them are not level 1
    There have been several games posted every day - if you log on regularly and apply for games you will find them.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hey JasonRazCalZevr backstories are fun and some GMs really love them.
    The big issue I have with Back Stories are that the charcaters that come out of many of them are not level 1
    There have been several games posted every day - if you log on regularly and apply for games you will find them.
    Good luck!
    So, I have no issues beginning at level 1, regardless of how my backstory goes. I fully plan on playing from level one, not trying to skip levels.
    Also, whether by luck, or just because I don't say the right things, I have already come to understand that your statement about the ease of finding games is not true.
    I wrote the backstory in the hopes of attracting attention, and getting in a game which I was not able to manage during the first three month period I tried last year.
    Please don't ruin my chances of using this method to find a game just because your experience has been different than mine.

Thread Information