DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

LFG - UK GMT/UTC 25yr Player

Hey i am a 25 year old looking to find a solid, long term DnD group to play with. I have played alot of Pathfinder and other games but never really played much DnD and i really want to get into a 5e game.

I like a mix of both roleplay and combat but i'm really hoping to try and develop my roleplaying more and more and hopefully make some friends in the mix.

I only got fantasy ground recently but i have alot of the 5e modules and i am learning to use fantasy grounds with the FG college.

Availability: Unfortunatly, like everyone else i work mon-friday 9-5GMT i am free anytime after then and free most weekends.

Regards,
    Thomas
    Last edited by Griff922; February 11th, 2018 at 17:33.

Hi Thomas
    UK DM here, currently running curse of strahd at the moment but always looking to game with new players.
    Cant never have too many online friends to game with.

If i have enough interest i can start the Mines of Phendelver which is the 5e starter box if you fancied that

David

If there's space for a complete neophyte, I wouldn't mind jumping in on this. (Depending on time and date, of course.)

I used to play a bit of Basic D&D with friends as a 12-year-old, and after picking up a copy of the Player's Handbook and a few other books last year, have decided it's time to jump in with both feet and learn how to play properly.

I haven't actually bought a license for Fantasy Grounds yet, but I do have the demo installed, and I'm happy to buy a registered copy of the game as and when I'm going to actually use it.

Let me know,
    Other Dave.

Its on sale at the moment by the way for the standard version

Whats your Timezone Taidan?

GMT. UK player, Preferably available after 8pm, but could make adjustments given some notice.

Thanks for the tip on the sale, btw, I hadn't noticed. I've just purchased a copy for myself now.

not sure the group im running an adventure with so far would jump on Mines of Phandelver but 2 or 3 more players and we can set it up

I could for instance set a game up for say Sunday or Monday night about half 7 or 8pm

Thread Information