DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Hellfrost Gazetteer Problem

So I bought the hellfrost gazetteer and was hoping for a nice book-like layout like you can see here in the Hellfrost player's guide.
    2018-01-30 18_13_52-Fantasy Grounds.png

However I don't get this. You only get the following links and clicking each of them doesn't give you that nice book like layout. Is there a way to get this or is this just a missing feature of this product?
    2018-01-30 18_15_21-Fantasy Grounds.png

Blog Entries
    The Players Guide (and more) was recently remastered, that's why it has the nice-looking reference manual. Doswelk hasn't gotten to the Gazetteer yet. Patience!

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    The Players Guide (and more) was recently remastered, that's why it has the nice-looking reference manual. Doswelk hasn't gotten to the Gazetteer yet. Patience!
    It will be a while before the Gazetteer is done, I am currently only at Nordmark in the atlas conversion and I have been tasked with converting the new Resource Management guide next!

Capture_1.PNG
    Last edited by Doswelk; February 1st, 2018 at 07:29.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Oh That is beautiful!

Good work!!

Thanks for the updates guys!
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mmccabe View Post
    Oh That is beautiful!

Good work!!

Thanks for the updates guys!
    Mark
    I have finished the Atlas, I was going to re-do the Gazetteer but it seems I have to re-do, my re-do of the Bestiary first
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    I have finished the Atlas, I was going to re-do the Gazetteer but it seems I have to re-do, my re-do of the Bestiary first
    Why you have to re-do the Bestiary?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by mmccabe View Post
    So I bought the hellfrost gazetteer and was hoping for a nice book-like layout like you can see here in the Hellfrost player's guide.
    2018-01-30 18_13_52-Fantasy Grounds.png

However I don't get this. You only get the following links and clicking each of them doesn't give you that nice book like layout. Is there a way to get this or is this just a missing feature of this product?
    2018-01-30 18_15_21-Fantasy Grounds.png
    Hellfrost Atlas has gone on sale, I am updating the Gazetteer to support Reference Manual, once both products are released, I will update them both again so the atlas will reference the Gazetteer settings on the maps when I add the pins.

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Blog Entries
    @McCabe: Reference Manuals didn't exist in FG until 2016-ish so any of the DLC released before then won't have them, obviously. Not many of the DLC Developers have been willing to go back and update/remaster older DLC to support the new features other than @Doswelk and myself so far.

Thread Information