DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New to DnD player looking for a group. (availability in post.)

I am a 22 year old looking to find a solid fun DnD group to play with thrue a campaign. I have only ever done one other DnD game and it was quite the mess the dm haveing all these homebrew rules and such and everything kinda fell apart to be honest. Never have used fantasy grounds before so might need help getting stuff ready. I want to enjoy an rp in a normal DnD esque setting for my first hopefully stable run here.

Availability: The only days i cant show up at all are thursdays and sundays. Any other day im happy to be there but my work schedule is the definition of random as my days arnt fixed. I usualy get home somewhere between 5:15 to 7:15 pm cst. I will say I rarely work tuesday and wendsday tho. I usualy only work a couple days a week tho so there is allways a couple days i'm free during the week.
    Last edited by Azronical; January 31st, 2018 at 03:17.

Hi Azronical,

My DM has a game going on Saturday nights (10-10:30 PST start time) with new level 1 characters, we're all pretty inexperienced in D&D but eager to play. We lost a player last week pretty early into our campaign and have room for 1 or 2 new players, if you have Fantasy Grounds Demo mode you can join in (DM has a full version). We usually play 2-3 hours past start, if you're interested let me know and I'll be happy to answer any questions!

Thread Information