STAR TREK 2d20
Page 17 of 110 First ... 715161718192767 ... Last
    A super-minor bug but should be an easy fix. On the Party Sheet, the headings for EAC, KAC, Fort, Reflex, Will, etc don't line up with the actual values when you drop party members into the sheet. Again, very minor. Overall, this ruleset is fantastic and I know it will only get better!

Creating a new campaign and entering the stat block for EXEGARA from INTO THE UNKNOWN results in a LUA error when adding the NPC to the tracker from an encounter. You might need to have map placement engaged to see it. (There are two of us that have encountered this.)

[MODERATOR: Info and specifics of the error message here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...estions-issues ]
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 18th, 2018 at 16:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    Creating a new campaign and entering the stat block for EXEGARA from INTO THE UNKNOWN results in a LUA error when adding the NPC to the tracker from an encounter. You might need to have map placement engaged to see it. (There are two of us that have encountered this.)

[MODERATOR: Info and specifics of the error message here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...estions-issues ]
    This error can be recreated using creatures from the APs - drag the Garaggakal from AP1 or Ailabiens 21:2from AP2 to the combat tracker, for rexample
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have found the problem spot with the NPC sheets popping the error that Trenloe and Topdecker are referring to . it has to do with the defensive abilities field. it does not like some things in it one is undead immunities. I don't know anything about the specific language of this but I do Know C++ and looking at the error it is popping it would be searching an array and not checking it at the end for a no find and continuing on past the length of the array .Typing anything in that field pops that error.. I typed in "dog" and it popped the error.

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    This error can be recreated using creatures from the APs - drag the Garaggakal from AP1 or Ailabiens 21:2from AP2 to the combat tracker, for rexample
    The offending field is DEFENSIVE ABIL. Once I removed text from this field, things started working.

EDIT: What Octavious said! I am late as usual.

Last edited by Topdecker; February 18th, 2018 at 19:37.

Half damage is not being applied for saves . I added a generic spell to a npc to do 4d4 sonic damage and half on successful Reflex save.

It is applying full damage for the success..

(if I have done it right)

EDIT( It is working now.. I may have not done something right)
    Last edited by Octavious; February 19th, 2018 at 01:14.

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Quote Originally Posted by Octavious View Post
    Half damage is not being applied for saves . I added a generic spell to a npc to do 4d4 sonic damage and half on successful Reflex save.

It is applying full damage for the success..

(if I have done it right)

EDIT( It is working now.. I may have not done something right)
    If you set up your Spell with Saves/ Half on Save/ and Damage.
    Then when you attack use the CAST button.
    The Attack and save rolls will be automatic and if the save was Success then the damage will be Half.
    Attachment 22311
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by chillybilly View Post
    A super-minor bug but should be an easy fix. On the Party Sheet, the headings for EAC, KAC, Fort, Reflex, Will, etc don't line up with the actual values when you drop party members into the sheet. Again, very minor. Overall, this ruleset is fantastic and I know it will only get better!
    This has been fixed for next update.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Fixed Garaggakal (radation was missing from Immunity types)
    Working on the other...
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

I put this early on in the thread and never heard back, the thread kind of exploded later that night. But the Ysoki speed is incorrect, they move the same 30 feet. I figured out how to manually fix it but it would be nice t not have to in the future.

Thread Information