DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 110 First ... 513141516172565 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by thecause80 View Post
    i think i found the issue actually, I had the old playtest stuff still installed, when i deleted those everything started working fine
    Same problem by the looks of it. All now working fine. Thanks

Might not be a bug, maybe it is...

I am adding the TOUGHNESS feat. "For every character level you have (and whenever you gain a new level), you gain 1 Stamina Point."

Mechanically, I can find no way to manually add a stamina point. So either the ability to tweak stamina is broken, or this feat is not doing what it should. (It would be a LOT better if the feat managed it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post

I am adding the TOUGHNESS feat. "For every character level you have (and whenever you gain a new level), you gain 1 Stamina Point."

Mechanically, I can find no way to manually add a stamina point. So either the ability to tweak stamina is broken, or this feat is not doing what it should. (It would be a LOT better if the feat managed it.)

I concur with you, we should be able to edit this, same with RP as they may not be correct.

Just temporary you can increase it (the temporary one), Through the combat tracker with a CTRL and mouse wheel up. It will show in the Character sheet.
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post
    A minor issue, but I wanted to post it here: Dropping a "Laser Rifle: Azimuth" onto the inventory sheet marks it as a melee weapon. It's easy enough for the players to fix themselves, but I thought you might want to know, just in case.
    This is with most small- and longarm weapons, actually.
    You can find me on Steam and Discord.

it is not possible to drag items templates such as serums to inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    it is not possible to drag items templates such as serums to inventory.
    No you need to build them right now.

open the forge, create a new item without a name, drag the Serum template and forge, your Serum is created
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post

One solution would be to edit the db.xml file of the campaign and add 1 to the <classstamina> and update the <current> and <total> to the values they should have.

Don't forget to do a backup of the file beforehand, just in case.

But yes, I agree that there should be some way to edit these fields from the character sheet, or have the toughness feat automatically update these values (or both).

Not being able to add Stamina for Feats like Toughness.

This has been addressed and you will see it in the next update.

Samarex
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Nice to hear, though it would be nice if GM's could manually edit stamina and HP on character sheets....

And about the serum, that's a really odd way of handling them.... but at least it's a way of adding it to inventory... just seems weird to have to use the forge. But it does say template.. Wish they had done something like that for the monsters at least for racial and subtypes... so wouldn't have to constantly have to re enter all the racial and subtype abilities/resistances etc....
    Ultimate License owner

Starfinder Corebook and alien archives 1 and 2, armory, pact world owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Not being able to add Stamina for Feats like Toughness.

This has been addressed and you will see it in the next update.

Samarex
    Thanks Samarex and good job
    DMed in this :
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Thread Information