Page 16 of 110 First ... 614151617182666 ... Last
    I think the token HP bar is bugged.
    It's always show full.
    Starfinder-HP-bar-bug.jpg

Hm... Maybe a stamina bar is needed?
    You can find me on Steam and Discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Marswipp View Post
    Hm... Maybe a stamina bar is needed?
    No doubt. Perhaps a bar on either side of the portrait, one for stam, one for hp. But if you are going to show just one, I guess that I would prefer stamina.

PC Starships are unusable. error messages when any input is attempted. Is this something others have happening still or is it something on my end?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shartahl View Post
    PC Starships are unusable. error messages when any input is attempted. Is this something others have happening still or is it something on my end?
    We hoped to have had a release to patch that earlier this week but it's still in development. We apologize for the issue. It should be fixed in a future update.

Posted separately, but best post it here.

Skill ranks per level don't look like they are working as per the rules. I have a mechanic that should have had 8 skill ranks (4+ 4 int bonus), but received 5.
    An operative that should have received 10 (8+ 2 int bonus)
    And a Soldier that should have received 4 (he has no int bonus) but got 3.

Could be to do with the order the PC placed race, attributes, theme and class. not sure, but both operatives had the same skill points, though different INTs.

Bit strange

Az.

***Update***

Not a bug I dont think. Looks like the players accidentally mousehwheeled up the ranks in the class subwindow.

I recreated thier characters a few times to test it out and the bug did not repeat itself for me.

Az.
    Last edited by Azaran; February 19th, 2018 at 08:41. Reason: Update

Probably because I've made several test characters to see how FG handles class creation etc in Starfinder. And I have yet to hit this problem... my past test character is a level 8 Technomamcer and has 64 skill points.
    Ultimate License owner

Starfinder Corebook and alien archives 1 and 2, armory, pact world owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Skill ranks per level don't look like they are working as per the rules. I have a mechanic that should have had 8 skill ranks (4+ 4 int bonus), but received 5.
    An operative that should have received 10 (8+ 2 int bonus)
    And a Soldier that should have received 4 (he has no int bonus) but got 3.
    These skill points are only added when the class is dropped on the PC. Have you finalised your ability scores at this point? If you change ability scores after, the skill ranks will not change.

If you have finalised ability scores, please provide screenshots of the issue - showing the chat window and the PC sheet. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Letter icons for combatants are being pulled from the old brown-white tokens rather than the new white-blue tokens.

-the feats do not have the prerequisites placed.
    -Multy-weapon fighting feat is lost
    Last edited by vyruxx; February 18th, 2018 at 14:54.

Thread Information