Starfinder Playlist
Page 21 of 110 First ... 1119202122233171 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisontoast View Post
    Is the below use case a known issue? My Item and Weapon windows are blank. Tried reinstalling modules and making a new campaign.

Attachment 22407
    Try open from the campaign tools on the right.

Yeah, I have just the Alien Archive stuff I think. I dont see the core weapons when I click the one of the sections above the item window. It is weird. Video below

https://www.screencast.com/t/XLieTrbiIZ

Try ITEMS --> ARMOR and ITEMS --> WEAPONS. I doubt that it will work, but maybe it will...

A screener showing that it is working. I have no extensions enabled.

I got it working. I had to uninstall the DLC in steam & delete the file for Starfinder, then re-download them and patch it all. I figured it was a issue on my end when no one else was experiencing it. Thank you damned & Topdecker!

Blog Entries
    That might have been due to the item identification bug as well.

Ran into a couple of script errors within the first Adventure. Where should I post the scripts errors. It was centered around one Mob in one battle and an item within another area. I have the areas, mob and treasure identified as being the problem and the script error written down.

In first AD. Error setting boss in Back office of Fusion Queen Script error setting position. Error appears to be with the Vesh boss. His weapons in his quick menu are messed up and he throws out this script error when being auto placed.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:635: attempt to concatenate field '?' (a nil value)

Holo Skin Item found in Fusion Queen back room treasure script error: Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (hands) in windowclass (item_main)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (capacity) in windowclass (item_main)

Hey guys, not sure if these are bugs, or just simply not part of the intended automation process. Example, adding a Halflling race does not automatically adjust saving throws (Halfling Luck), does not automatically give perception a +2 bonus (Keen Senses), same goes for sure-footed. Its odd because that automation works in pathfinder. And certain things in Starfinder do get automated like character speed and stats. Similarly, when a class or a theme adds a skill to your list of class skills, its not getting automated (e.g. piloting with either star shaman mystic class, or ace pilot theme). Bonus spells from a mystic connection aren't automatically added either. Again, not sure if that is just beyond the scope of the automation process. But it does get confusing when some things are automatically added, but not others. Thanks,
    Mac

Do we have a time frame on the next big update? I don't want to rush you guys, I know how hard you're working to fix this stuff for us, and we're grateful. I just wondered if I should go in and parse the spells of my players or if the patch is coming soon to fix it.

Thanks for everything you're doing to make it better!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

PC Ships...

I presume that this is known info, but I will repeat it nonetheless.

SYSTEMS and EXPANSION BAYS regions will not accept drag and drop. Manually creating things is possible, but since the things are in STARSHIP ITEMS, it seems like a bit of needless work.

The ACTIONS, CREW, CARGO, and NOTES tabs are not populated (no areas, regions, controls, etc). I acknowledge that maybe it is just me.

Anyhow, it looks like a work in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post
    I just wondered if I should go in and parse the spells of my players or if the patch is coming soon to fix it.
    I very much doubt if you're going to get 100% accurate automatic spell parsing of the Starfinder spells. A future update may improve the automatic parsing a bit. I'd say go ahead and create the relevant actions and effects/conditions that you feel you need.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information