Starfinder Playlist
Page 54 of 110 First ... 444525354555664104 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by jwfitt View Post
    I wasn't sure if this has been discussed yet (couldn't find anything), but the expanded Races (any from Dead Suns AP2-AP6) and Class Options (Mystic Devourer in Dead Suns AP2) from Adventure Paths like Dead Suns do not show up as options when these modules are loaded. It seems like new spells do though (Carnivorous from Dead Suns AP2).

Are there any plans to include these in future updates?
    I built a module for all the Dead Sun's player options. I have it coded, but I don't have the necessary OGL/Community Statements. I have other modules in the pipeline that I was planning on actually releasing which have all the options included.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    We didnt want to have to create a specific class in every module that added content to a class. I have figured out a way to do it in the ruleset.
    Another reason I am holding off on releasing my mods..
    Last edited by Blahness98; August 12th, 2018 at 07:44.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

8/14/2018

Patch Notes:
    Starfinder RPG - Dead Suns AP 1

[Added] Player Resources module
    After the update I see Player Resource modules for Dead Suns 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, but not for 1.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    8/14/2018

Patch Notes:

After the update I see Player Resource modules for Dead Suns 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, but not for 1.
    Confirmed. I see no AP 1 Player resources either. That said, AP 1 doesn't have any new races to play and info is somewhat limited on what in that module would be general Player access information anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by imjedi View Post
    Confirmed. I see no AP 1 Player resources either. That said, AP 1 doesn't have any new races to play and info is somewhat limited on what in that module would be general Player access information anyways.
    It does have some items and fusions that would be nice to have easier access too.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    First - I didnt do the APs so I was not aware that this content was there. But the same issue has presented itself in the Armory.
    We didnt want to have to create a specific class in every module that added content to a class. I have figured out a way to do it in the ruleset.
    So its comming
    I did create a copy of the mystic for AP 2 with it only having the devastator connection. Dead Suns AP 2 is the only one thus far that delves into classes and it was only one.

Once Samarex has the fixed ruleset that allows for new parts of a class (such as a mystic connection) as he mentioned, I will update the AP to that method. I figured it was important to get this out in case folks wanted to use it before the update.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    It does have some items and fusions that would be nice to have easier access too.
    Noted. This is on the list of to-do's but I wanted to get the races/classes out first as a quick update asap. The GM can always share the items as a work around in the meantime. I figured the races and the class were more important, particularly since they were the ones reported as missing. I will do a more comprehensive look into what should be included in the player's resources and update within the week.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Ignore this I now can't get it to reproduce

I been testing 1.0.12 on the test channel and think I found a bug with damage. When my PC’s get attacked it is all going to SP and not moving on to health after all the SP is done
    Last edited by Blacklamb; August 20th, 2018 at 22:54. Reason: Can not reproduce

That's the way it's supposed to be. Stamina points are like hit points for heros. once the SP which are easy to recover are gone, hit points which require more time/magic to heal start coming down.

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    That's the way it's supposed to be. Stamina points are like hit points for heros. once the SP which are easy to recover are gone, hit points which require more time/magic to heal start coming down.
    Yes I understand that the situation I had a character in that I can not reproduce was this. They had 15 total stamina 18 health. As I damaged them there remaining stamina went to 0 but instead of rolling over to health avalible stamina stayed at 0 and fatigued kept going up I stayed when it was at 35, 20 points over stamina. My expectation would be that after avalible stamina hit zero and fatigue was 15 they would have taken 18 health and be dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    Yes I understand that the situation I had a character in that I can not reproduce was this. They had 15 total stamina 18 health. As I damaged them there remaining stamina went to 0 but instead of rolling over to health avalible stamina stayed at 0 and fatigued kept going up I stayed when it was at 35, 20 points over stamina. My expectation would be that after avalible stamina hit zero and fatigue was 15 they would have taken 18 health and be dying.
    Sorry, misread that didn't realise it was piling on to fatigue. That'll teach me to answer posts this late at night lol

Thread Information