Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP, Forgotten Realms Open World

Ruleset: Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition (have all books as FG modules)
    Setting: Faerun 1498 DR. I won't be including the Spell Plague and it's ramifications in this world's history, most 4e events will be excluded.
    Time: Wednesdat 8 Est
    # of Players: I usually run solo adventures, so even 2 players would be fine. Willing to run up to 5.

Game Details: My homebrew campaign is very sandboxy with multiple main questlines and plenty of side quests, faction work, and minigames. I really like realism to a degree, including using inventory slot rules (makes more sense than weight), and homebrew rules for building up your homebase. Ex: I use a Security/Comfort point system based on what you put in your homebase, comfort will accelerate healing when resting there and give buffs, security reduces hostile encounter, theft, etc. If this is too micromanagey for some i understand, and you might wanna pass this one up, but if you like that kind of stuff you will probably really enjoy this campaign as my irl friend and i do.

All levels of experience welcome, maybe a familiarity with FG preferred that's all.
    Last edited by Hennet; February 1st, 2018 at 03:30.

Hennet, I'd be willing to play. I'm very familiar with FG and DnD 5e.

Do you have a discord channel that we can use to talk about time/day?

Wow, this sounds so amazing. I love homebrew that allows for an Open World sandbox where you can impact your area, make a homebase, and experience the consequences of your actions and inactions. This sounds like everything I have ever wanted in a game. Please consider me if your games would start after 7pm Central US time.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

Hello - I really like the FR setting and would be interested in joining. I very much like sandbox gameplay. I also have an FG license and and am in EST as well. 7cst/8est weekdays works great for me as I work mon-fri during the day. Would love to join!
    Last edited by thoringard; January 30th, 2018 at 00:41.

If you have room for another and game times can be after 9pm CST (10pm your time) then I can game any night Mon - Fri.

Hello,
    I would be interested in playing. I am new to this program and d&d but I'm a fast learner and willing to play pretty much whatever role the group needs. I am on the west coast but could play any where from 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm pst Mon-Fri.

sound very interesting would like to find out more and possibly join

just wanted to confirm - you said you have all books on FG - can we include characters options from xanathars guide to everything?

Sent you a PM, I would be interested.

Thread Information