5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Three players is a slightly awkward number: large enough there's a good chance one of us won't be able to make it, small enough that losing one person is a serious problem. Probably be nice to have one more.

Are we live at 1900 GMT -5? Or not? I'll log in to see if anyone is there.

Looks like everyone said yes on calendar, we should be good to go.

Reckless:
    • There's a player pending.
    • Are we on for 22nd March?

Notes aren't saved with characters so I can't share the record with everyone. Sad.

I just saw I am active in this upcoming game. I have never played FATE before, but I would love to try it out. Do I need to make a character? Are there any available already? Perhaps the GM should sent me a message to let me know what's going on. Thanks, fellas!

I don't know if we are playing in 19 hours, but I will log in and find out. Stryfe484, last time we used Discord <https://discord.gg/DzyAEvx> & Fantasy Grounds <epic bard loud gate>. Setting is post-apocalyptic vaguely resembling GammaWorld: mutant and non-mutant humans, superpowers, mutant animals. Plus all electronics became evil and started killing people. Civilisation survives to some extent based on pre-electronic equipment like old cars and steam engines. Mission is to go to an abandoned city and recover a mutant kid hiding there who can, um, I forget. Something useful, though. I have notes but they're all on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by davidbofinger View Post
    I don't know if we are playing in 19 hours, but I will log in and find out. Stryfe484, last time we used Discord <https://discord.gg/DzyAEvx> & Fantasy Grounds <epic bard loud gate>. Setting is post-apocalyptic vaguely resembling GammaWorld: mutant and non-mutant humans, superpowers, mutant animals. Plus all electronics became evil and started killing people. Civilisation survives to some extent based on pre-electronic equipment like old cars and steam engines. Mission is to go to an abandoned city and recover a mutant kid hiding there who can, um, I forget. Something useful, though. I have notes but they're all on the server.
    It sounds cool! I'm just worried about a character. I've not built a character for FATE before. I want to make sure the aspects are interesting enough. A little help would be appreciated.

Just in case the message hasn't reached everyone, there's a message on Discord that Reckless is folding the tent, so unless someone else feels like running the game is toast.

That's unfortunate. Thanks for the heads up!

Thread Information