Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Looks like we'd have 4 if we went with Wed at 7 pm EST. Is that correct?

That'd be perfect for me.

Blog Entries
    I'm counting 4 players on Wed nights at 7 pm EST (GMT-5) also. How long do you anticipate each session will be?

Approximately 3 hours in length is my plan.

Alrighty, so what kinds of character concepts are y'all looking to play?

If I'm one of the players, I personally like stealthy types. Sneaky, underhanded, back-stabby types that you know you can't trust them, but they somehow win you over until you realize underneath, he has a heart of gold. Not knowing FATE (other than some videos) and not seeing a setting, any setting would be fine, though I'm a little overdone on Fantasy. Sci-Fi, horror, mutants, gothic, Victorian...heck, caveman is fine by me.

I'll play whatever fits the story. I'm very interested in learning FATE in general and specifically with how well it works in FG.

Heh, that's a lot of genres you're "overdone" on. Leaves room for Pulp, Western, Modern, Cyberpunk(or does sci fi include that), Superheroes?

I could see a modern age cross between The Equalizer, The A-Team, and Leverage, where the PCs are a group of outlaw mercenary/vigilantes doing good against people/organizations that are above legal repercussions. Highly trained in their different fields and brought together by a need to see justice done and/or atone for past sins all while keeping under the government's radar.

This is just a spitball idea, of course, and we aren't locked into anything as of yet.

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking maybe an intellectual type who had some kind of supernatural experience as a kid/adolescent and has retreated to the safety of cold hard facts - a professor of mathematics or some kind of scientist, like a physicist or chemist, but still harboring a repressed obsession with the occult. I can tweak that concept depending on setting or make up a new one - I'm pretty open.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixylplyx View Post
    ...though I'm a little overdone on Fantasy. Sci-Fi, horror, mutants, gothic, Victorian...heck, caveman is fine by me....
    Quote Originally Posted by DMReckless View Post
    Heh, that's a lot of genres you're "overdone" on. Leaves room for Pulp, Western, Modern, Cyberpunk(or does sci fi include that), Superheroes?
    Im thinking you might have missed the... stop?

Quote Originally Posted by DMReckless View Post
    Sorry if it was confusing. I'm only overdone on Fantasy (currently DMing three 5E campaigns). All the others are fine.

Thread Information