DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Game Sat Sun CET prefer D&d 5e

FG License: Full
    TimeZone: CET
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Saturday/Sunday every week, somwhere between 10am and 10pm (not a hard limit)
    Term: no preference
    Voice: Voice chat possible

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
    Game System Experience: D&D 4e and 5e
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Pretty experienced
    Character type preferred: No preference for a certain role, can create character as needed for the group
    About me: I've been playing D&d from 4th edition to 5th and most of the time as a DM. I DM a group of RL friends and we play using FG on flat laying TV with miniatures on top of the digitally shown maps. And we also use real dice. But since I am mostly DM-ing, I miss playing a character myself. So that's why I am now looking for a group. I'm pretty open for any 5e setting/campaign/adventure, except for 'Curse of Strahd' as that is the one I'm running currently as a DM. I like combat, puzzles and role playing equally, so prefer to play in setting that balances them. And I don't mind out of character joking, so for me It doesn't have to be all in character. But don't like is meta gaming, decisions in game should be reasoned from the characters point of view.
    So I hope that was enough information (feel free to ask for more details).
    Last edited by Tantalus; January 29th, 2018 at 17:28. Reason: Title update

Hello, we are looking for one more player, our time should work for you. Heres a link about the game and the Homebrew setting.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...day-or-Sundays

Thread Information