5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG 1 Player - Weekly/BiWeekly - Friday/Weekend EST Time - prefer SW EoTE or DnD 5E

New player to FG hopefully looking to get in on some action. I'd love to have back some "me" time and this would be a great way to do it without killing the bank.

I work Monday-Fridays so would prefer either to find something on Fridays at 8:30pm EST or almost any time on the Weekends since I do have some kids that suck up some time

I'd really love to find a group that is consistent in their times and posses a great GM that is willing to deal with a player who hasn't played in quite some time. Although I have been a EoTE DM in my home with some local friends before.

I'd prefer to find a group that is playing either Star Wars Edge of the Empire, or DnD 5th edition.

I do have voice and can use cam if that is desired as well.

I'm in possession of a goofy personality and enjoy having fun playing while still being serious when the time calls for it.

Anyhow, if you have a game starting with either ruleset let me know. I'll be checking the game calendar also as time goes along and you can also usually always find me in Discord, although I may not be at the keys from time to time.

I'm running TOA one of my players hade to leave due to work starting fresh after TPK starting lv5 we play every sunday 3 pm PST so 6 for you we play 3-4 hr if you want to join let me know an we can get you rolling

Still looking for a group.

I find them but they fill up quicker then I can message them :P

Still got opening for sundays weekly starting 3pm PST

Thread Information