STAR TREK 2d20

Looking To Learn

I've purchased the FG, PDF and HeroLab 'books' for Savage Worlds Deluxe, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi and Supers. I really like the way the system seems to be and am interested in learning more. Is there anyone running any of these genres? What else should I be focusing on. Deadlands: Reloaded looks pretty promising but don't want to buy a bunch of stuff and not be able to play it.

Thanks!
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Check out https://www.fantasygroundscollege.net/, and join their Discord server.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    Check out https://www.fantasygroundscollege.net/, and join their Discord server.

Dave
    THAT is cool.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

I'm running a Deadlands Reloaded game - you're welcome to check out my Twitch or even drop in - we play on Saturday nights at 18:30 Pacific Time - the players in the group are all very experienced SW folks.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2794 is the game info and the twitch channel is; 7thSim just a note; it can get pretty slow sometimes when you're playing online because folks are dealing with real life things while their gaming.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

How long do the sessions usually run? That would put me at a 20:30 start time which may be too late for me since I'm Central.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

We sometimes run as long as 4 hours, but average is about 3 hours a session.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

This is true for all FG GMs, but even more so for Savages because PEG doesn't give us a lot of maps to work with... You should build a good, solid pile of generic maps suitable for the setting(s) that you decide to run. This is by far the biggest source of work for me when preparing to use a setting. FG is visual in nature and you need to collect a collection of visual aids.

Thread Information