Starfinder Playlist

Shared Token Question

As the DM, how can I allow players to view and "assign" tokens they want to use for their character creation? I have...tons but can't seem to share with players. Furthermore, is there a utility that is out there that easily converts graphic files into usable tokens?

Blog Entries
    You can share tokens, but you'd be wise to not do so. The majority of "why are my players crashing out of FG?" forum threads are because the players are running out of memory, usually due to too many images and tokens being shared. The intent is for the GM to set tokens. I have seen some GMs take a screenshot of their token images and let players choose that way.

As for creating tokens, I use TokenStamp as its simple and all done online so I don't have to install Java. There's also TokenTool which is an application you install on your computer, which requires Java to run.

Blog Entries
    Also, be aware of the differences between "tokens" and "portraits" in FG. It is subtle, but important.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you for the tips! Ill be doing that screenshot method you were talking about. Ill do well to remember memory in all things I do on my tables.

Thread Information