DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Combat Advantage Button Next to Modifier Box?

Hello!

The 5E ruleset has a few buttons next to the modifier box (see attached picture, top). Does anyone else feel like the 4E ruleset could benefit from something like this? Specifically, a Combat Advantage button to easily roll when flanking enemies? The button exists in the "+/- Modifiers" window already (see attached picture, bottom).

-Shimrath.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    You could add it via an extension.
    I did search the 4E extension thread before posting, but didn't see anything about a Combat Advantage button. If anyone knows of one, please point me to it. Otherwise i will seek out the wishlist and throw it out to the public.

Blog Entries

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimrath View Post
    I did search the 4E extension thread before posting, but didn't see anything about a Combat Advantage button. If anyone knows of one, please point me to it. Otherwise i will seek out the wishlist and throw it out to the public.
    Sorry I was suggesting that you could write one!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Sorry I was suggesting that you could write one!
    Aw, man. . .i would if i knew how!

Well, in 4e Combat Advantage is only a +2 to the attack roll which can easily be done by inputting a +2 in the modifier field. Advantage as in 'roll twice and use better' doesn't happen that often in 4e. That being said, I often play characters who attack areas and multiple enemies. If I have CA against just some of them it is a bit tricky, so what I ended up with is creating an effect that I just put on enemies [TRGT][ACTN] GRANTCA , created a shortcut for it and it's just drag and drop from there. Not sure if a special button would be easier if you don'T have CA vs all targets you attack.
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

Thread Information