DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

Home Brew Monsters

Okay ... so say one wants to add home brew monsters to your 5e Dungeons and Dragons campaign. Is there a safe way to do this without messing up your existing content? Do you put them in a mod? Is there a blank Monster sheet or such? Like an extension?

Thanks

With the built in group tools you can add all your custom monsters to a group to segregate them. You can then export them to a module later at your choosing.

Blog Entries
    Thank you ... With your direction I was able to find the custom monster blank page

Blog Entries
    See the link in my sig about Adventure Modules. Same things as NPC's, items or any other custom content.

Also, if you have a lot of NPC's, check into NPC Engineer on the forums here.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi there

NPC Engineer is designed for this task. It has a few different methods of entering NPCs (typing, scanning from a variety of sources including D&D Beyond) & various features to ease the process. The idea is you add a number of NPCs to a project, then hit the 'parse' button and a bestiary module is created in your Fantasy Grounds folder ready for play.

Download link in my sig, as is a link to the Discord channel, should you wish to discuss anything about it

Maasq
    Engineer Suite
    Import, build or edit NPCs/spells/equipment and then parse them directly into a Fantasy Grounds module.

Download the latest version from the website.
    Support me by becoming a patron on Patreon.

Chat directly about issues or suggest features on the
    Discord channel.
    Post issues on the issue tracker on Github.

Maasq, I will thank you again for your fantastic work on this.

Thread Information