Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP: D&D5e Game, Australian time zone, mature player-age wise.

Looking for one player to play Monday nights 7-10.30pm, weekly, Australian eastern time (I'm in Brisbane so we dont have daylight saving).
    Must be a mature player, most of group is 40+.
    Game is homebrew campaign. It is very likely you will be a cleric, but we can talk about that. Email me at [email protected]

Hi Flynn,
    Do you require voice chat? I'm also based in Queensland.
    Jules

Yes, we have a Discord service.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately, I tend to only participate in text-only games, which I know can be a bit of a drag. Apologies!
    Jules

Hi there. Could you tell me a little more about your campaign, or would you prefer to be emailed?

Cheers.
    Pat.

Well we only have had two sessions so it is still developing. There is a meta story, they will need to recover 4 lost swords to overcome a tyrant, lots of running around finding them, overcoming big nasty things. I tend to blend modules with my own stories so it is a bit of a mish mash. I don't use experience, they level up as needed by the story, but after 5th it will slow down. Custom map, custom world, custom major story. Have 4 players so far, but I run a cleric as an extra character, hence my ref to being a cleric, but if that doesnt excite you I will keep running the cleric and you can be anything else. Have Tank, Pali, Sorc and Rogue and Cleric so far. Email for more pls.
    I do have one existing enquiry who has to get back to me... ?

Hi i realise that there hasn't been any recent posts in this thread for about a month now but are you still looking a player?

Quote Originally Posted by Solux View Post
    Hi i realise that there hasn't been any recent posts in this thread for about a month now but are you still looking a player?
    I am, but i had a serious medical issue and that has resulted in the game being delayed for a time. I will get back to you once things get better. Thanks for the enquiry.

Hello. Tracking that you've had a medical issue (sorry to hear that), but I'd like to express in playing when you decide to resume, should you have need of me. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
    Hello. Tracking that you've had a medical issue (sorry to hear that), but I'd like to express in playing when you decide to resume, should you have need of me. Thank you.
    Email me direct and we can get started on some of the background.

Thread Information