DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[D&D 5e] Looking for Players, Thursday Nights 7 - 10 pm EST

Hello and well met!

My group of three is currently looking for two committed players for a series of 5e games. We meet Thursdays nights, once every two weeks (although we may go to a weekly game if there is enough interest), 7 - 10 pm EST. Unfortunately, two of our players had to leave due to real life, so we are looking to recruit more.

The current thinking is a short series of adventures, between 1-3 sessions, before moving onto either a home-brewed campaign or a published adventure.

If you are interested and willing to play, please let me know, as well as any character preferences you may have.

We tend to use Skype for chat, but we are flexible to other voice communication programs.

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Praetorian; January 19th, 2018 at 00:30.
    Ultimate License Holder (Classic and Unity)

Rulesets Owned:

Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition (Ruleset, Investigator Handbook, Down Darker Trails, Pulp)
    D&D 5e (Adventures, Completionist, Essentials Bundles)
    Mutants and Masterminds
    Pathfinder (Core Rules, Advanced Class/Player/Race Guide, Ultimate Magic/Campaign/Combat/Equipment, Unchained)
    Pathfinder 2nd Edition (Core Rules)
    Savage Worlds (Deluxe, SWADE, Deadlands Reloaded, Rifts)
    13th Age
    Vampire the Masquerade 5th Edition

Hi,
    This sounds good, and I'd be keen. My only question is whether you strictly require voice chat - I have a specific form of social anxiety that really inhibits my ability to verbally communicate, and am more eloquent in text (also I feel waaay more comfortable). Not a worry if you require voice chat
    Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Jules93vc View Post
    Hi,
    This sounds good, and I'd be keen. My only question is whether you strictly require voice chat - I have a specific form of social anxiety that really inhibits my ability to verbally communicate, and am more eloquent in text (also I feel waaay more comfortable). Not a worry if you require voice chat
    Jules
    I totally spaced on voice chat. I've edited my above post, but yes, we use voice chat.
    Ultimate License Holder (Classic and Unity)

Rulesets Owned:

Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition (Ruleset, Investigator Handbook, Down Darker Trails, Pulp)
    D&D 5e (Adventures, Completionist, Essentials Bundles)
    Mutants and Masterminds
    Pathfinder (Core Rules, Advanced Class/Player/Race Guide, Ultimate Magic/Campaign/Combat/Equipment, Unchained)
    Pathfinder 2nd Edition (Core Rules)
    Savage Worlds (Deluxe, SWADE, Deadlands Reloaded, Rifts)
    13th Age
    Vampire the Masquerade 5th Edition

All good, best wishes for the player hunt!

Hi, Interested in joining! What level will the new players be creating?

Quote Originally Posted by zocom View Post
    Hi, Interested in joining! What level will the new players be creating?
    That's going to depend on the adventure. Like Praetorian was indicating above, I think it'd be a good idea to have a couple small adventures just to establish some rapport and then we can, as a group, decide where we go from there. Published adventures are the easiest thing to get off the ground running and Strahd was something we'd tossed around, but I think we're all game for almost anything.
    Last edited by Ramtrap; January 19th, 2018 at 01:07. Reason: include quote

Sounds good, my character preference would have to be human rogue or paladin, if you're still seeking players. I'm also open to playing other classes if my preference has already been chosen.

Hey. I am an early riser on the east coast so I am tossing out an inquiry to see whether anything comes of it because nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Is there any chance to run 30 minutes earlier? 6:30 - 9:30pm Eastern? As I mentioned I am an early riser so I have to get offline early. Running to 9:30 means I can be flexible if we have to run over a few minutes to wrap up something. I like having that cushion because in my experience it comes up frequently enough to plan for it.

If not, it's cool. I like to be upfront about this stuff so I don't have to feel guilty later on and I'm not a zombie at work the next day because I'm staying online too late!
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

I don't know if you still have a spot, but this sounds fun, and I think the schedule would work well for me. I've sent you a PM. Happy to go on a waiting list if you're full up!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza0Tyr View Post
    Hey. I am an early riser on the east coast so I am tossing out an inquiry to see whether anything comes of it because nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Is there any chance to run 30 minutes earlier? 6:30 - 9:30pm Eastern? As I mentioned I am an early riser so I have to get offline early. Running to 9:30 means I can be flexible if we have to run over a few minutes to wrap up something. I like having that cushion because in my experience it comes up frequently enough to plan for it.

If not, it's cool. I like to be upfront about this stuff so I don't have to feel guilty later on and I'm not a zombie at work the next day because I'm staying online too late!
    I don’t think I’d be able to start sooner than 7, myself, and putting a drop dead time of 9:30 each night won’t work for me. I’m an early riser too, at work by 6 and on the east coast in DC traffic.
    Last edited by Ramtrap; January 20th, 2018 at 00:24. Reason: Spelling

Thread Information