FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP, Homebrew 5E, Monday EST, long term, World similar to Realms/Greyhawk

FG License: Ultimate License (players only need demo)
    Game System: D&D 5E
    Timezone: EST (UTC -5)
    Day of week and time: Mondays, 7-11 PM
    New game, planned start date: January 29th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hour session, every other week
    Term: Long term
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Skype or Discord
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 2 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with PHB standard starting equipment
    Character restrictions: All WOTC published races and classes, UA Ranger (Beast Master), Mystic, and Artificer. Most UA races. If UA races/classes are showing to be OP then may require slight restriction. PHB Variant Encumbrance. Also Variant Crit (max damage on the first dice). Flying races allowed but cannot fly if encumbered.

Homebrew 5E typical D&D Style World Heroic Fantasy Campaign. No evil players. The campaign will be somewhat of a living campaign where actions of pc's in another game (ran by another DM) will have an affect on pc's in this campaign and vice versa.

All players welcome, veterans and newbies. Rules will be consistent 5E. No unexpected rules to nerf your character, other than the variants listed above. If interested message me.
    Last edited by DMLars; January 17th, 2018 at 20:29.

Hi - I'm interested in joining a group as a player. I've played D&D since the 1980s and could commit to 2 x monthly on Monday evenings. I'm located in EST and am used to playing 5E with Roll20 (and a bit of Fantasy Grounds) with friends in UK. How many players have committed so far?

Best wishes, John

John,

You can still get in. We have 4 committed with a maximum of 6.

I can send you the details if you would like.
    Thanks,
    Tadd

Hi - thanks for the rapid response. Please send details and anything you can share about current players and party mix.

I can generate a character that complements the group. Do you typically roll character stats or use the standard PHB allocation method?

Cheers, John

Hi,

I'm interested, if there's still room. Your schedule works for me very well.

Caveat, I've never actually played 5e, just all the other versions (and Pathfinder). Still, I think I can pick it up OK.

I'm EST and a long term Greyhawk fan. Do you this have a seat?

Are you still looking for players for this game? If so, I would be interested.

We are tentatively full. Waiting for confirmation from a few players. I will update shortly.

Thread Information